Friday, May 7, 2010

SharePoint Developer Occasional Tips

This blog formally known as “SharePoint Developer Tip of the Day” is now “SharePoint Developer Occasional Tips”. The reality is that for a long time I had the idea that I would one day blog about many things SharePoint. I deal with it every day at work and I find out about many things that might be useful to others. The reality is that I am often too busy at work to get all those posts out. So I have changed the blog name to reflect reality. Part of the reason is I have been avoiding starting up again because there is the expectation that I must keep it going if I do. Now that expectation in gone, I can post whenever I feel the desire. The Google group which distributed the blog by email changed name also, but contains the original membership list.

Dave Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment